IN THE AGE OF DISTRACTION
We Help Leaders and Their Teams Get More Done in Less Time
Using Neuroscience and a Systems Approach
We Maximize Individual Productivity and Performance
The way we currently work is fundamentally opposed to the way our brains and bodies work best, resulting in reduced productivity, excess burnout, and untapped innovation.
We are an interdisciplinary team of human performance trainers from UC Berkeley that combines deep scientific expertise, systems thinking, and practical tools to improve the modern workday and help people sustainably get impressive amounts of important work done without burning out.
The Problems We Solve
In today's fast-paced, hyper-connected, global business environment, our research indicates that over 85% of high-performers and their teams are struggling with the following productivity challenges:
- Always being busy but not consistently making progress on high-value work
- Feeling reactive and fragmented in their work approach
- Being inundated with meetings, email, and a constant influx of communications
- Having trouble focusing and dealing with distractions
- Not having enough time to think, strategize, or generate creative solutions
- Excess stress (96% of senior leaders are on the verge of burnout)
"The Berkeley team has been a great partner, helping us increase our engineering output and giving us tools to reduce context-switching and manage our day-to-day energy better."
"This investment was excellent. We made back what we spent in productivity gains in the first week."
"It was quite literally life changing – I’ve altered my thinking, and the way I go about my day-to-day activities since. I’ve been sharing what I learned from the training program with my family."